Questions on automaticloud

Topics related to Version 3 of AutomatiCloud
vandanapu

Questions on automaticloud

Post by vandanapu »

Hi Team,

This is a great tool, good work guys.

I have few questions on Automaticloud.

-> How many jobs can we create in automaticloud on ec2instances i mean starting and stopping ec2instances (limit), creating snapshots(ec2 and RDS)?

-> How many settings can be saved in auomaticloud?

-> How about Amazon 15character instance identifiers from 8character? are you guys going to make a changes on this in 3.1 released version?

-> How do we upgrade the version from 3.1 to latest version whenever it is available? do we need to buy the new licensed one (or) can we use the same licensed one to new licensed one for the upgradation?

Please let me know this information ASAP that would be very helpful, i am planning to use this one in my production environment.

Thanks,

Vandanapu
admin
Site Admin

Re: Questions on automaticloud

Post by admin »

-> How many jobs can we create in automaticloud on ec2instances i mean starting and stopping ec2instances (limit), creating snapshots(ec2 and RDS)?
The number of jobs is not limited.

-> How many settings can be saved in auomaticloud?
The number of settings is not limited.

-> How about Amazon 15character instance identifiers from 8character? are you guys going to make a changes on this in 3.1 released version?
We are currently testing this.

-> How do we upgrade the version from 3.1 to latest version whenever it is available? do we need to buy the new licensed one (or) can we use the same licensed one to new licensed one for the upgradation?
You can always download the latest version using the download link provided by us.

Stephan
vandanapu

Re: Questions on automaticloud

Post by vandanapu »

Thanks for the reply Stephan it helped a lot,

I will be waiting for your reply on question 3.